- NEW ME - Monday, December 25, 2006

It has been way past 3 months since my last entry... a lot of things has changed..

First, I got my own apartment now.. I'M INDEPENDENT!! It really feels good that I can decide things on my own now.. handle everything by myself.. so fulfilling!

Second, no more Jay.. Why? cause he made me choose between him and my job.. I picked my job.. Why? cause I know that I have a future with my work..

Third, no more car.. wrecked it last day of October but I'm alright though.. Trying to save for a new one..

Fifth, I got a new haircut.. hahaha.. I look stupid!

hmm what else.. err.. guess that's it.. updates soon.. got no time to elaborate on things..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ABOUT ME

Im Keren (que-ren) Keziah (que-z-yah).. 22 years of age.. BSCS graduate.. PINAY ..true blue thomasian.. loves dancing.. I love myself.. hopeless romantic..single but occupied.. miss home so much.. orange is my color.. I love fashion..

BEAUTIFUL ME


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




LEAVE A MESSAGE

 
KISSING CONFRERE







PREVIOUS POSTS

wishing
SORRY
just so inlove this weekend..
so fawked up!
yadayadayadayada
wala lng
And now, where should I put myself?
a must read!
JER JERsa tuwing kailangan ko ng kausap, nandyan k...
before ako matulog


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger