- shit load! - Monday, July 16, 2007

It's been awhile since my last post.. I just didn't have the time to contemplate on my life this past months.. It has been a whirlwind of misadventures for me but hey, I'm still here..

A lot of people has been added to my life and yeah some of em has been completely forgotten also.. They really do come and go..

I've overcame the most painful break up I've ever been to.. It was hard but heck I don't have time to whine over a person who don't deserve me.. I know what you're thinking (if u know me that well).. shit I know right.. Here I fuckin go again!!! Well I've been going on dates.. so far I'm just enjoying it and taking my time.. I don't want to end up with the wrong guy again..

So yeah, Ill be in Texas in 2 days.. I'm thinking if I should move there or not..... I've been everywhere this past 4 months.. I've been to Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, North Carolina, yada yada yada... Im planning on going to either California or Virginia next month but we'll see...

I guess that's it for now.. I'll just be more elaborative next time.. teehee..

*I like somebody now.. It feels like high school all over again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ABOUT ME

Im Keren (que-ren) Keziah (que-z-yah).. 22 years of age.. BSCS graduate.. PINAY ..true blue thomasian.. loves dancing.. I love myself.. hopeless romantic..single but occupied.. miss home so much.. orange is my color.. I love fashion..

BEAUTIFUL ME


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




LEAVE A MESSAGE

 
KISSING CONFRERE







PREVIOUS POSTS

NEW ME
wishing
SORRY
just so inlove this weekend..
so fawked up!
yadayadayadayada
wala lng
And now, where should I put myself?
a must read!
JER JERsa tuwing kailangan ko ng kausap, nandyan k...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger