- cream... - Monday, July 16, 2007

First and Last

It was a bright humble day

Where leaves touch the ground

Seems everything is out to stay

Hark thy melodic sound

I saw haze as you verge upon

Paused and consoled my presence

You were sublime from a span

Defined miracle in all its essence

I glimmered to see if it’s not a dream

I was stunned with what I saw

First time I felt to have a tight seam

Though perfection is dead by flaw

We talked, laughed and feasted

Cannot help but feel bliss untouched

Tomorrow perceived and painted

Relentless glee felt so much

We looked in each other’s eyes

Trembling inside, I close mine

Warm inside, but out felt like an ice

Lips are one, perfect are thine

It was that time we said goodbye

That seemed everything felt just

It was exquisitely divine

Troubled, it may also be the last.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ABOUT ME

Im Keren (que-ren) Keziah (que-z-yah).. 22 years of age.. BSCS graduate.. PINAY ..true blue thomasian.. loves dancing.. I love myself.. hopeless romantic..single but occupied.. miss home so much.. orange is my color.. I love fashion..

BEAUTIFUL ME


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




LEAVE A MESSAGE

 
KISSING CONFRERE







PREVIOUS POSTS

shit load!
NEW ME
wishing
SORRY
just so inlove this weekend..
so fawked up!
yadayadayadayada
wala lng
And now, where should I put myself?
a must read!


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger