- C.A.L.D. - Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The main reason for this entry is because I'm troubled and I need some insights..

I've met this guy and we dated quite a few times and every single moment spent with him is just priceless. He said he loves me and I can see he's doing everything to prove it but I got this fear inside me that don't want to deal with love again. I am traumatized because of what happened in the past. I have invested all of me yet I didn't get the same respect I deserve. This time, he promised he's not going to be like that and I'm not sure if I should trust him or any men again. He is so good to be true and I'm thinking that I will be stupid enough to let him pass my life but I am so uncertain about my feelings..

I even told him I love him.. My heart says it but other parts of me don't. There's uncertainty and I hate it. I know I'm being unfair but what am I suppose to do?! Well I know the answer and that is to be true to myself but.... I cant even explain it.. Maybe I just love the attention.. Damn, I'm mean!

Anyhow, I just needed to vent out.. I hope he feels better by tom..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ABOUT ME

Im Keren (que-ren) Keziah (que-z-yah).. 22 years of age.. BSCS graduate.. PINAY ..true blue thomasian.. loves dancing.. I love myself.. hopeless romantic..single but occupied.. miss home so much.. orange is my color.. I love fashion..

BEAUTIFUL ME


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




LEAVE A MESSAGE

 
KISSING CONFRERE







PREVIOUS POSTS

cream...
shit load!
NEW ME
wishing
SORRY
just so inlove this weekend..
so fawked up!
yadayadayadayada
wala lng
And now, where should I put myself?


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger