- crushin........... - Sunday, September 16, 2007

Wow.. I was just reading my previous entries and that made me smile for a bit. And all my topics are all about men.. wow! But those men here are all part of the past.. Moving on..

Anyways, the dating scene is being blurry as of the moment. Well not really but right now I'm just talking to one person (shocking ain't it?). He has been my crush since I laid eyes on him on cam.. He is really cute and sexy.. We've been talking for months now (it's an on and off thing though). But this time we're making extra effort to get to know each other and that is the most blissful feeling ever. Imagine your crush giving you this kind of treatment. He can be an asshole though but there's just something about him that keeps me wanting him more and more. Maybe it's the way he treats me compared to the other ladies. That guy can be blunt and tell u straight up if he wants you or not. Yes, he is not the typical polite and gentleman guy that will sweep u off your feet and that makes him unique and I don't even know why I consider that as a good thing (and no I'm not desperate)....

Next month, we'll be meeting up. I'm excitedddddd! It's been on my mind since we planned on doing it. But as always, no expectations.. I'll just let it flow... I just can't stop giggling every time I think about him. I even go to his myspace page like non-stop everyday! Maybe half of his views there we're caused by me. I'm that addicted.. not good right? Oh, I know!

Guess that's it.. it's just wow!

Klassik LyDell Green

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ABOUT ME

Im Keren (que-ren) Keziah (que-z-yah).. 22 years of age.. BSCS graduate.. PINAY ..true blue thomasian.. loves dancing.. I love myself.. hopeless romantic..single but occupied.. miss home so much.. orange is my color.. I love fashion..

BEAUTIFUL ME


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




LEAVE A MESSAGE

 
KISSING CONFRERE







PREVIOUS POSTS

C.A.L.D.
cream...
shit load!
NEW ME
wishing
SORRY
just so inlove this weekend..
so fawked up!
yadayadayadayada
wala lng


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger