- FREE SHERCONE - Friday, September 28, 2007

Shercone is a guy I met a few months ago. I met him on a website and somehow our intellectual talks turned out to be a constant chat then moved to phonecalls. It was nothing too serious. The idea of dating didn't even occur to us it is just that conversation we always have that made me curious about this guy. I call him a player cause I have to admit the guy got things to offer from his physique to his brains. We planned on meeting just for the heck of seeing each other in person but it never happened. He didn't reach college (and so is the rest of America's population) but he got a lot of things to say. I always beat him on word racer (it's a yahoo game) and that disappoints him cause English is not my first language and it's the only lingo he knows.. I always shove that to his face so he'll get more irritated.

I see him on cam every once in awhile and he always got this serious look on his face. You can see that he got a lot of things going on in his life. I never asked anything personal like that until that day we had this long conversation wherein he told me almost everything about him. His past life, his street life, his past relationships, his family.. almost everything. I said the same thing but my life was too boring compared to his. That's when I felt that this guy had gone through a lot of things but still he's kicking it.

That night also when we had that talk, he told me something that made me burst to tears. He said he can be put to jail (it's not murder nor rape.. I'll just have to keep it to myself) with something that he didn't really do. I cried and I'm not even sure why.. It maybe cause I felt his fear and pain. I feel that he's innocent of the crime being alleged to him. I don't know the real deal but I just feel it.

Since early this month I have noticed that he hasn't been online that much and if he does, he ignores me. I don't know what's up with that until last week and I got a call from his brother saying the bad news. He's locked up now. I was in awe.. Then I get to talk to him on three way and oh my, I cried again.. He asked for my address so that he can write me and I did asked for the same thing from him.

I received his letter today and I didn't read it immediately till 30 mins ago. I wrote him back first and I was so emotional while I was doing it. Then I just made some jokes in their to maybe help him calm down. I told him everything that had happened about me even my crush I narrated it there.. Just everything since I consider him now to be one of my closest friend..

I read his letter and I can just imagine what kind of pain he is in right now.. Jail is not the most idealistic place to be but I guess he's handling his situation well. Again, I got teary eyed. He was telling me all the things he has been doing the entire time he was there. He got some good news though and I hope it'll continue to be that way.. and OH MY GOSH! He mentioned J. Holiday's song and that is just my favorite!


I MISS YOU BRO! Keep your head up! Everything will be alright.. I'll pray for you..

FREE SHERCONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ABOUT ME

Im Keren (que-ren) Keziah (que-z-yah).. 22 years of age.. BSCS graduate.. PINAY ..true blue thomasian.. loves dancing.. I love myself.. hopeless romantic..single but occupied.. miss home so much.. orange is my color.. I love fashion..

BEAUTIFUL ME


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




LEAVE A MESSAGE

 
KISSING CONFRERE







PREVIOUS POSTS

when do u say enough is enough?
mental note...
crushin...........
C.A.L.D.
cream...
shit load!
NEW ME
wishing
SORRY
just so inlove this weekend..


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger