- when do u say enough is enough? - Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I said that a hundred times already and gosh I kept on coming back to him. I've evaluated myself from time to time asking the same question but i just seem to forget about it when he starts talking to me again. You know after being ignored then here he comes talking to me as if nothing happened.. damn.. It it so hard not to submit..

But really, when do one say enough is enough? I asked a few people and they told me the same thing.. When the time comes that you heart and mind just gave up on the thought that you're just being stupid, that's when u say ENOUGH.... TRUE! I agree.. And I feel that way right now. But some parts of me won't quit hoping that there maybe a chance.. STUPIDDDDDDD!

In less than two weeks, I'll be able see him..

Am I nervous? Yes
Am I worried? Yes
Am I excited? Yes


Nervous because he might not like me in person. Worried because it might not end up the way I want it (which is another story). Excited because I'll be able to spend time and get to know him better.

He asked me one question.. How can you be IN love with somebody you don't know? I answered Love is not really about knowing every bit about your partner. It is accepting who he/she is for whoever they are. When someone starts caring about someone, that is love talking. Getting to know is a lifetime process. Being IN love is sharing that special feeling with somebody and would do anything just the make his/her other half happy. It might be shallow but that's how I see it.

It's just some topics I got in my mind.. I can't sleep thinking about it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ABOUT ME

Im Keren (que-ren) Keziah (que-z-yah).. 22 years of age.. BSCS graduate.. PINAY ..true blue thomasian.. loves dancing.. I love myself.. hopeless romantic..single but occupied.. miss home so much.. orange is my color.. I love fashion..

BEAUTIFUL ME


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




LEAVE A MESSAGE

 
KISSING CONFRERE







PREVIOUS POSTS

mental note...
crushin...........
C.A.L.D.
cream...
shit load!
NEW ME
wishing
SORRY
just so inlove this weekend..
so fawked up!


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger