- twenty-oh-seven - Thursday, December 27, 2007

2007 has been a whirwind of misadventures for me. The year started feeling all blissful thinking it'll be that way through out the year but I was wrong. First part of the year , I was independent. Got my own apartment and work was just doing fine until my manager decided to close down his office by late January. I wanted to kill the guy but the thing here is fellow colleague of his absorbed us to work with them. It was a month of traveling going to Charlotte, Atlanta, Birmingham, Greensboro until we settled back to our own city by March.

My new manager is a bitch! She was never considerate about her employees that made most of us quit the job (including me). It was May when I quit and a friend asked me if I want a new start and of course I said yes so he asked me to move to Phoenix,AZ. I thought it was just a friendly antic cause I even had a free cruise to the Bahamas before I went to AZ but when I met him, gosh he just said that he likes me and that wants me to be his girl and I was like that will never happen cause I only see him as an older brother and never in that page.

I went back to SC (after 2 days of stay there) and moved in with my parents again. They didn't complain and I apologize for all the wrong doings I've done to them. I was just being easy with my life and just focused on getting back on track. I've dated some guys but didn't find the one I would get serious with. I had a few "possibly be" bf potentials but maybe I wasn't ready for a serious relationship that's why I just had to back off.

Traveled well this year also. Went to places and on my last stop that's where I met someone that I'm praying will be "the one". We'll see how it goes cause I ain't wishing and assuming no more. I had enough of those.

I am doing alright now. New car, new job, new man..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ABOUT ME

Im Keren (que-ren) Keziah (que-z-yah).. 22 years of age.. BSCS graduate.. PINAY ..true blue thomasian.. loves dancing.. I love myself.. hopeless romantic..single but occupied.. miss home so much.. orange is my color.. I love fashion..

BEAUTIFUL ME


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




LEAVE A MESSAGE

 
KISSING CONFRERE







PREVIOUS POSTS

I ask myself...
FREE SHERCONE
when do u say enough is enough?
mental note...
crushin...........
C.A.L.D.
cream...
shit load!
NEW ME
wishing


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger